How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9508V to factory settings and entering Recovery mode. We can perform a hard reset via settings menu and from external hardware keys by pressing a combination of buttons.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9508V via Recovery mode
- Turn off the device by pressing Power Button
- Press and hold Volume Up button + Home button, while pressing these buttons press and hold Power button
- Release all key when you see Android robot or Samsung logo
- Now you are in Android Recovery Mode
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- Press Power button to confirm selection
- Use Volume button to select Yes — delete all user data
- Press power button to confirm selection
- Use Volume button to select Reboot system now
- Press Power key to confirm selection
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9508V via Settings menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device or Reset phone
- Select Erase Everything or Delete All
Warning! Perform a hard reset and factory reset will erase all important data on the device. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. Make sure to backup important data before doing hard reset and factory reset.
Originally posted 2016-08-25 06:21:28.