How to restore Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710 to factory settings. It can be done by doing a Factory reset and Hard reset. Performing a factory reset via settings menu and hard reset by pressing a combination of buttons.
Factory reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device or Reset phone
- Select Erase Everything or Delete All
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T710
- Turn off the device by pressing Power Button
- Press and hold Volume Up button + Home button, while pressing these buttons press and hold Power button
- Release all key when you see Android robot or Samsung logo
- Now you are in Android Recovery Mode
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- Press Power button to confirm selection
- Use Volume button to select Yes — delete all user data
- Press power button to confirm selection
- Use Volume button to select Reboot system now
- Press Power key to confirm selection
Warning! Perform a hard reset and factory reset will erase all important data on the device. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. Make sure to backup important data before doing hard reset and factory reset.
Originally posted 2016-02-29 19:25:21.